Prickly Pear Grilled Chicken BreastsFrom jkirk 4 years ago
How to make it
- In a saucepan over medium/high heat, combine all of the ingredients except the chicken, and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Remove sauce from heat. Allow to cool, and place 1/2 cup of the sauce in a zip lock bag. Add the uncooked chicken breasts to the bag and allow to marinate for 2 or more hours. Reserve the remaining sauce for later.
- Grill the chicken over medium heat until done. About 7 minutes per side. Remove chicken from the grill.
- Re-warm the remaining sauce, and spoon over the cooked chicken breasts. Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
The Cookjkirk Waupaca, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!