Sweet Corn Bread PuddingFrom choclytcandy 6 years ago
- 1/2 onion, diced fine shopping list
- 1 ounce unsalted butter shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary shopping list
- 1 (15-ounce) can creamed style sweet corn shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal, whole grain, stone ground shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan shopping list
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 cups cubed French bread shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sweat onions with butter and herbs in an oven safe skillet until translucent.
- Combine corn, cream, eggs, baking powder, cornmeal, Parmesan, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Add cubed bread and fold to combine. Pour batter into skillet, right on top of the onion mixture. Bake 50 minutes, or until set. Cool slightly before serving.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!