LA Gas Station TacosFrom choclytcandy 4 years ago
- Four 5-inch flour tortillas shopping list
- 1/4 cup prepared bean dip shopping list
- 4 slices American cheese shopping list
- 4 thin slices of ham shopping list
- 1/4 cup jalapeño cheese dip shopping list
- 1/4 cup crumbled pork rinds shopping list
- 2 tablespoons shredded beef jerky shopping list
- 4 pickled jalapeños, sliced (1/4 cup) shopping list
- 1/2 Red Delicious apple, cut into matchsticks shopping list
- hot sauce shopping list
How to make it
- On a microwave-safe plate, arrange the tortillas in a single layer. Top with the bean dip, American cheese, ham and cheese dip and microwave until melted, about 1 minute. Top with the pork rinds, jerky, jalapeños, apple and a dash of hot sauce. Fold and eat.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!