Chocolate Chip Melt AwaysFrom mrsclause 6 years ago
- additional sugar shopping list
- 1 cup butter softened shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup confectioners sugar, sifted shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cream of tarter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 12 oz semi - sweet chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the first five ingredients in a large bowl.Beat until smooth.
- Combine flour, soda, cream of tarter and salt.
- Add to butter mixture.Beat until smooth.Stir in vanilla and chocolate chips.
- Shape mixture into 1" balls.Roll in granulated sugar.
- Put 2" apart on an ungreased cookie sheets and bake at 395 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Cool.You can wrap these cookies.Make sure that they are well wrapped and freeze.
The Cookmrsclause North Pole, AL
The Rating4 people
Yummy. My hubby loves chocolate chip!pleclare in Framingham loved it
My sister dose an amazing job on the chocolate cookies.kingofallassholes in Saint Joseph loved it
yummy!sufia in JP loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!