30-MINUTE SHRIMP AND PASTA SALAD WITH FENNEL AND FETAFrom choclytcandy 5 years ago
- We like to use medium-sized shrimp in this dish; however, extra-large shrimp (21/25) can be substituted. shopping list
- INGREDIENTS shopping list
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup feta cheese , finely crumbled shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 shallot , minced shopping list
- 1 garlic clove , minced shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano shopping list
- salt and ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 pound farfalle pasta shopping list
- 1 fennel bulb , trimmed, cored, and sliced thin shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds medium pre-cooked shrimp (31/40), peeled shopping list
- 1 1/2 ounces baby arugula (2 cups) shopping list
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives , sliced shopping list
How to make it
- 1. BOIL WATER FOR PASTA: Bring 4 quarts water to boil in large pot.
- 2. MAKE DRESSING: Meanwhile, whisk olive oil, feta, vinegar, shallot, garlic, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper together in bowl large enough to hold entire pasta salad.
- 3. COOK FARFALLE: Add farfalle and 1 tablespoon salt to boiling water, and cook, stirring often, until tender. Drain, shaking off excess water.
- 4. MARINATE PASTA: Add hot, drained farfalle, fennel, and shrimp to bowl with dressing and toss. Cover and refrigerate until cooled, about 15 minutes.
- 5. FINISH: Just before serving, stir in arugula and olives and season with salt and pepper to taste.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!