Suzannes Cabbage and NoodlesFrom iamcharmed 6 years ago
How to make it
- Chop cabbage length wise
- In a large skillet melt butter or margarine on medium high heat add the chopped onions and saute until translucent.
- next add the chopped cabbage
- add a pat of butter or margarine on top, cover with lid and turn down to simmer.
- Simmer for about 12 minutes or until the cabbage is limp.
- Take cooked noodles and cabbage/onion mixture add salt, pepper and caraway seed, mix together and serve immediately.
The Cookiamcharmed Lake Mary, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!