Fried Prawn MeeFrom choclytcandy 4 years ago
- 300g each fresh prawns, pre-slice cuttlefish, pork belly shopping list
- 3 tsp chopped garlic shopping list
- 500g bean sprouts shopping list
- 3 beaten eggs shopping list
- 600g yellow noodles (thin) shopping list
- 200g rice noodles shopping list
- 5 limes shopping list
- cooking oil shopping list
- For the stock: 500ml water, 1 tsp salt, 100g prawn head, 1 chicken essence shopping list
- cube, 1 tbsp light soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Boil stock ingredients, add in pork belly till cooked. Remove and cut
- pork belly into thin slices (5mm).
- 2. Wash and remove heads from prawns. Lightly fry the heads til fragrant,
- place them in the stock with prawn meat, boil til cooked.
- 3. Remove prawns, de-shell and set aside. Blanch cuttlefish.
- 4. Heat frying pan with some oil, fry scramble eggs. Add in bean sprouts,
- yellow/rice noodles. Stir fry well. Pour in stock, cover and simmer for 2
- 5. Remove cover, add prawn, cuttlefish and pork belly. Cover again and
- simmer for 2 minutes.
- 6. Remove lid, saute chopped garlic. Fry well.
- 7. Dish up and garnish with limes and shredded chilies.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!