French Toast PaniniFrom choclytcandy 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 tbs chopped pecans, toasted shopping list
- 1 tsp honey shopping list
- 4 slices French bread (1/2-inch thick) shopping list
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves or jam shopping list
- 1 tbs butter, melted shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tbs milk shopping list
- dash vanilla extract (or more to taste) shopping list
- 1 tsp confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- Tip: Use frozen French toast and eliminate egg batter portion of recipe. Or use the cream cheese mixture alone, as a spread. shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, pecans and honey. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over tow bread slices. Spread raspberry preserves over the remaining two slices. Press the two halves together to pack.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together egg, milk, and vanilla. Dip both sides of each sandwich in egg mixture. Discard any excess egg mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners; sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Place sandwich in grill, close the top plate and cook until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Sift sugar mixture over each panini. Serve immediately
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!