Butterscotch Pudding Cream CheesecakeFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 1 stick oleo shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 6 ounces non dairy whipped topping shopping list
- 2 small packages butterscotch instant pudding shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- 2 cups non dairy whipped topping shopping list
- 1 cup butterscotch chips shopping list
How to make it
- Make a crust of oleo, flour, sugar and pecans.
- Bake 15 minutes then cool completely.
- Blend cream cheese and powdered sugar well then fold in non dairy whipped topping.
- Spread mixture on the crust then mix pudding with milk and spread on cheese mixture.
- Cover with non dairy whipped topping, nuts and coconut.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!