Potato SoupFrom sarah_jayne 3 years ago
- 7 medium potatoes - peeled and cubed shopping list
- 1 large onion - coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1-2 celery stalks - peeled and chopped shopping list
- 3 cups water shopping list
- 1 cup 1% or 2% milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup coffee cream shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 tsp. chives - chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. Greek seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- Combine potatoes, onion, celery and water in a 3 quart Dutch oven or LARGE saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Drain, and set vegetables aside.
- Save 1-1/2 cups of the cooking liquid in the Dutch oven or saucepan.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients and cook until heated and blended.
- I like to give everything a whiz with a hand held Braun mixer.