Peanut Butter Banana Honey Oat MuffinsFrom winkaway 4 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup quick one minute oats shopping list
- 1/8 cup wheat germ (optional) shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup honey shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 beaten egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 mashed ripe bananas (could also leave out if you do not like banana) shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°F, and line cupcake pan with paper liners.
- In one bowl, combine the flour, oats, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and wheat germ if using.
- In a second bowl, combine egg, honey, milk, vegetable oil, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and bananas.
- Add the second bowl to the first, stirring until just moistened.
- Distribute evenly among the cups.
- Sprinkle tops with brown sugar.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.