Cranberry BiscottiFrom sufia 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cream margarine and sugar.
- Beat in the water, Cointreau, baking powder, and salt.
- Then add the flour and finally the cranberries and nuts.
- On a greased baking sheet shape the dough into a loaf 3/4 inch high and 3 inches wide.
- Bake in a 325F oven for 35 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes, then remove loaf from baking sheet and slice the loaf into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place slices on their bottom edge on cookie sheet, leaving a space between slices.
- Return to oven for 10 minutes or until the slices are just starting to turn golden.
- Cool and store in air tight container.
The Cooksufia JP, INDIA
- Not added to any groups yet!