Roastbeef and mozzarella di bufala sandwichFrom dwahlers 5 years ago
How to make it
- Put the baguette in the oven to get warm and crispy
- Meanwhile prepare the other ingredients
- Slice the tomato in very thin slices, the mozzarella and chop some parsley
- it's very important that the order of the ingredients is exactly like this
- When the baguette is ready cut it in the middle and spread a little mayo on both sides.
- Place the tomatoes, sprinkle a litttle salt, pepper and parseley
- Place the roastbeef , spread some mustard, place the mozzarella, the rocket salad, a slinke of salt and a bit of olive oil
- Put the other half of the baguette on top and bon apetit!!
The Cookdwahlers Sao Paulo, BR
- Not added to any groups yet!