Oven-Fried Ranch ChickenFrom stalwart 4 years ago
- Chicken: shopping list
- 2 cups buttermilk shopping list
- 1 twin-package (2 oz total) ranch dressing mix shopping list
- 3-1/2 lb. cut-up whole chicken shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- Breading: shopping list
- 1 pouch (6.5 oz) cornbread & muffin mix shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a large resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix buttermilk, dressing mix and chicken. Seal bag, turn bag several times to coat all of the chicken. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray a 15 x 10 x 1 inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, mix breading ingredients.
- Remove chicken pieces one at a time from buttermilk mixture.
- Dip chicken in breading, turning to coat completely then shake off excess.
- Place chicken, bone side down, in pan.
- Lightly spray top of chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the juice of chicken is clear when thickest piece is cut to bone (170°F for breasts; 180°F for thighs and legs).
The Cookstalwart Tulsa, OK
The Rating6 people
Have made this can tell ya folks its Awsome! thanks for sharing high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Yummy! five forky!goodeat in Benton loved it
Yay!!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Comfort Foods769 members
Family Favorites139 members
Pot Luck Entertaining102 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner120 members
Chicken Please144 members
Farm Country Cooking84 members
Parties Potluck And Picnics18 members
Family Night34 members