Fried Crab And Pork Stuffed ShellsFrom tanwiratchada 3 years ago
- 350 grams crab meat shopping list
- 100 grams minced pork shopping list
- 100 grams onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten and mix together shopping list
- ½ tbsp coriander leaves, chopped shopping list
- ½ tbsp garlic, chopped shopping list
- ½ tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 tbsp fish sauce shopping list
- ½ tbsp sugar shopping list
- 100 grams chili sauce shopping list
- 6 crab shells shopping list
- red chili, sliced (for garnishing) shopping list
- coriander leaves (for garnishing) shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, add chopped garlic, coriander, pepper and mix together.
- Then add pork, crabmeat, onion, fish sauce and sugar.
- Stir until all ingredients mixed well.
- Fill the mixture into each of six crab shells and steam for about 15 minutes until cooked.
- Dip the steamed crab in beaten eggs.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat.
- Then deep fry by facing down the crabmeat side into the hot oil until yellow.
- Remove and drain.
- Garnish with sliced fresh red chili and coriander leaves.
- Serve with chili sauce
People Who Like This Dish 1
- tanwiratchada Bangkok, TH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔