Crispy Oven Roasted Rosemary Chicken With Sausage And PotatoesFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1/4 c olive oil shopping list
- 1 lb. bratwurst links,cut in 1/2" slices shopping list
- 2-1/2 lbs. chicken pieces shopping list
- 1 pinch kosher salt to taste shopping list
- 2 lbs potatoes,cut in 1" chunks shopping list
- 2 Tbs extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2-1/2 Tbs fresh rosemary leaves,chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Prepare large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour half of olive oil into large skillet over med. heat. Cook bratwurst in hot oil till browned on both sides,about 5 mins;set aside
- Add the remaining olive oil to the skillet and return to heat;brown chicken pieces in hot oil 7 to 10 mins;season with salt while cooking;set aside and return the skillet to the heat. Heat the potatoes in skillet till lightly browned. Arrange potatoes,chicken and bbratwurst in prepared baking dish;season with salt and drizzle with 2 Tbs olive oil;sprinkle with about half of chopped rosemary.
- Roast for 15 mins. Turn each piece of chicken over and stir the potatoes and sausage. Sprinkle remaining rosemary and red wine vinegar over dish;cook another 15 mins.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating2 people
Burgers and Chicken is my main love of foods! thanks for this chicken recipessuperfoodman in Metropolis loved it