POTATO SKINSFrom sufia 3 years ago
- potatoes, parboiled 4 large shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
- fresh cream 2 tablespoons shopping list
- lemon juice 1 teaspoon shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- cheese, grated 2 tablespoons shopping list
- onion , chopped 1 small shopping list
- fresh coriander leaves, chopped 1 tablespoon shopping list
- peppercorns, crushed 1/2 teaspoon shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the potatoes into long pieces. Remove pulp with a spoon leaving a little pulp on the skin. Deep fry these pieces in hot oil. Drain and keep aside. Beat the cream, add lemon juice. In bowl, take the grated cheese. Add chopped onion, chopped coriander leaves, beaten cream and crushed peppercorns. Put this topping on the fried potato skins and serve hot.
The Cooksufia JP, INDIA
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!