Blueberry Almond PancakesFrom choclytcandy 7 years ago
How to make it
- Tips: These pancakes are thick. Add an additional egg or up to 1/3 cup more liquid to the batter to thin it.
- In a large bowl, whisk together biscuit mix, cream and egg just until incorporated. Do not overmix or try to get out all of the lumps.
- Carefully fold in blueberries and almonds. If you overmix, the batter will turn blue and the pancakes will be tough.
- Heat nonstick skillet, sprayed with vegetable oil over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into pan. Cook until tiny bubbles form on the surface of the pancake, turning once, until golden on both sides and puffed, about 3 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- choclytcandy IN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!