Buttered Rosemary RollsFrom choclytcandy 6 years ago
How to make it
- Spray a small iron skillet with cooking spray (or coat with olive oil). Place frozen rolls in the skillet, leaving plenty of room for rising. Cover and allow to rise for several hours.
- After rising, brush rolls with melted butter.
- Sprinkle on chopped rosemary. Brush with additional butter. Sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- Bake according to roll package directions (usually 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes), until rolls are a deep golden brown on top.
- Serve skillet on the table.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- choclytcandy IN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!