Olive Cheese BreadFrom choclytcandy 5 years ago
- 1 loaf French bread shopping list
- 6 ounces, weight Pimiento-stuffed green olives shopping list
- 6 ounces, weight black olives shopping list
- 2 stalks green onions (scallions) shopping list
- 1 stick butter, Room Temperature shopping list
- ½ cups mayonnaise shopping list
- ¾ pounds monterey jack cheese, Grated shopping list
How to make it
- Roughly chop both black olives and pimiento-stuffed green olives. Slice green onions into thin pieces.
- Combine butter, mayonnaise, cheese, olives and green onions in a mixing bowl. Stir together until thoroughly combined. Spread mixture onto French bread that has been sliced lengthwise. Bake at 325ºF for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and browning.
- Mixture can also be refrigerated (up to two days) and used as a dip. Great with crackers.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!