Not Yo Mamas Banana PuddingFrom choclytcandy 5 years ago
- 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies shopping list
- 6-8 bananas, sliced shopping list
- 2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 5-ounce box instant French vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 12-ounce container frozen whipped topping thawed, or equal amount sweetened whip shopping list
How to make it
- Line the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
- In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer. Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended. Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!