Mixed Fruit MuffinsFrom choclytcandy 6 years ago
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup sugar, plus 2 tablespoons shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- Pinch ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 ripe banana, mashed shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1 lemon, zested shopping list
- 1/2 pint blueberries shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- Directions shopping list
- Special equipment: muffin tin and muffin liners shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix together strawberries and 2 tablespoons sugar. Let sit 15 minutes until strawberries give off juices.
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mashed banana, eggs, oil, 1 cup sugar, strawberries, and lemon zest.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until combined. Do not over mix. Fold in blueberries and walnuts.
- Scoop batter evenly into muffin cups. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out with a few crumbs but not wet, about 30 minutes. Cool on a rack to room temperature.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- choclytcandy IN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!