Chocolate Mint Cheese PieFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat well then stir in 1-2/3 cups chips and pour into crust.
- Bake 10 minutes and without opening oven door reduce temperature to 250.
- Continue baking 30 minutes then remove from oven to wire rack and cool completely.
- Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Place remaining chips and whipping cream in small microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds then cool slightly and spread over top of pie.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or until topping is set.