Nutty Strawberry Cream Cheese PieFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- NUTTY STRAWBERRY cream cheese PIE shopping list
- This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Staley Estate in Wills Point, Texas in 1982. shopping list
- 1-1/3 cup plain flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cold water shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
- 1 pint fresh strawberries sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Sift flour and salt then add shortening and cut in with pastry cutter for pea size consistency.
- Add water then work in together and roll out on lightly floured board and put in 9” pie pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes then sprinkle pecans over bottom of crust and bake until golden.
- Cool completely before adding filling.
- For filling cream together cheese and sugar then add whipped topping and mix well.
- Add strawberries and fold into cream cheese mixture then pour into baked pie shell.
- Refrigerate overnight for best results.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!