Walnut Pear Sourcream CakeFrom choclytcandy 4 years ago
- This cake is very dense and great for after dinner with coffee. shopping list
- Here are the ingredients shopping list
- 1 cup broken walnuts shopping list
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 medium pears, peeled, cored, and sliced (about 2 cups) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 8-ounce carton dairy sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Combine 1 cup of nuts with the brown sugar and cinnamon
- cut the 1/4 cup butter into 1/3 cup flour to make coarse crumbs to make topping
- Now mix in 3/4 cup of the nut mixture
- Now cut and slice two pears. Toss in the lemon juice.
- In a medium bowl combine the 1-3/4 cups flour, baking powder, soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl beat 1/2 cup butter with a mixture for a little less than a minute. Beat in granulated sugar and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add flour mixture and sour cream alternately to batter. Beat on low speed after each addition until combined.
- Spread 2/3rds of the batter into a greased springform pan. Sprinkle nut mixture onto. Then add the pears, placing them neatly on top.
- ow spread the rest of the batter on top. Then sprinkle with the reserved topping. Now you are ready to bake! Bake until toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes clean, about 45 minutes if you are using a 9inch springform pan.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- choclytcandy IN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!