Chocolate brownie bitesFrom najwax0x0x 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Lightly grease two 12-hole, 1 1/2 tablespoon (30ml) capacity mini muffin pans.
- Place butter and dark chocolate in a saucepan. Roughly chop two-thirds of the milk chocolate. Add to pan. Cut remaining milk chocolate into 24 pieces. Set aside.
- Place saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in sugar. Stand for 5 minutes to cool slightly. Whisk in flour, eggs and coconut.
- Spoon mixture into muffin holes. Push 1 piece of reserved milk chocolate into centre of each brownie. Bake for 12 minutes or until tops are firm. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve.
The Cooknajwax0x0x Melbourne, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!