Chili-Cheese DipFrom farbissenah 4 years ago
How to make it
- Brown the hamburger and transfer it to a slow cooker/crockpot.
- Add chili and cheese.
- Cover and cook on low until cheese is fully melted, which usually takes about an hour to an hour and a half. Stir occasionally during this time to blend the ingredients.
- Serve warm with the tortilla chips and you'll have a good winter comfort food.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- farbissenah Minneapolis, MN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookfarbissenah Minneapolis, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!