Fudge FrostingFrom sugarmama 6 years ago
- 3/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup butter or margarine (2 sticks), softened shopping list
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted & colled shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- In a 2-quart saucepan, with wire whisk, mix sugar, flour and cocoa. Slowly whisk in milk until smooth.
- Cook milk mixture over medium heat, stirring frequently until mixture thickens & boils. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Remove from heat; cool completely.
- In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter until creamy. Gradually beat in cooled milk mixture, melted chocolate, & vanilla until evenly blended and a creamy spreading consistency.
- Makes 3 cups.
The Cooksugarmama Chicago, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!