Seasoned Short Ribs - MMMFrom blkjkoknhrt 4 years ago
- · 1 kg short ribs, 6 to 8 pieces shopping list
- · 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- · ½ cup carrots, grated shopping list
- · 4 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- · ½ litre beef stock shopping list
- · 3 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- · 1 tbsp garam masala shopping list
- · 1 tbsp ground turmeric shopping list
- · salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- ·Brown ribs on all sides in hot oil. Remove meat from pot.
- ·Fry onion until soft, add garlic and sauté 1 minute or less.
- ·Add carrots and stir in turmeric and Garam Masala. Fry until dry and aromatic, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- ·Add meat back to pot and bring back to temperature.
- ·Begin adding stock, a little at a time until it barely covers meat.
- ·Keep it simmering and cover.
- ·Simmer for 2 hours, stirring every ½ hour. Add water if needed.