Easy Cream Cheese DipFrom melanya13 6 years ago
- 8oz. (one package) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- a few jalapeno peppers (optional) shopping list
- a little water shopping list
- a few drops of fresh lemon juice (according to how tangy you want it) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Put tomatoes and peppers in a sauce pan. Add just a little water, about a few tablespoons, and bring to a boil. Don't add too much water or your dip will be too thin.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes or until tomatoes and peppers are soft. Season with salt and pepper
- Put cream cheese in a mixing bowl and pour the hot tomato-pepper mixture in it. Mix until ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
- Add a few drops of lemon according to your preference.
- Serve in small bowls.