Continental Chicken Noodle SoupFrom ozrocks 4 years ago
- 1 tbsp oil shopping list
- 1 brown onion, diced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, crushed shopping list
- 2 chicken breasts fillets, cubed ( 400 g) shopping list
- 4 cups ( 1 L ) chicken stock shopping list
- 100 g fettuccine shopping list
- 1/2 c cream ( 125 ml ) shopping list
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard shopping list
- 1 tbsp cornflour shopping list
- 2 shallots, finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and gently fry onion and garlic ( I have used a wok as well ). Add chicken and fry until brown.
- Add stock and bring to a boil. Stir in the pasta and simmer for 7 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Combine cream, mustard and cornflour and stir through soup. Simmer for 2 minutes or until soup thickens slightly. Stir through shallots just before serving ( I don't always add in the shallots ).
The Cookozrocks South Tweed Heads, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!