Fruity Pebble Pork ChopsFrom makn84 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1) Beat the 2 eggs in a bowl
- 2) Add Fruity Pebbles to a Ziploc Bag
- 3) Dip both sides of the pork chops in the egg
- 4) Put the chops in the Fruity Pebbles bag and shake until the chops are covered.
- 5) Heat the oil on the pan on a medium setting
- 6) Place the chops in the pan and cook until the inside is no longer pink
- I have never tried baking them but that may work as well and that would probably keep it more crunchy. This is just a very basic recipe that replaces Shake 'n' Bake with Fruity Pebbles to add a sweet flavor to it. It is delicious!
The Cookmakn84 Colden, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!