Fudge Sundae Dessert Ice Cream PieFrom jtrombla 3 years ago
How to make it
- Heat Evaporated Milk, Chocolate Chips, and Miniature Marshmallows in a heavy saucepan over medium heat until melted and thickened,.
- Take off heat and cool to room temperature.
- Line bottom and sides of 9 X 13 pan with vanilla wafers (I use a plastic container).
- Spoon about 1 quart of ice cream over wafers.
- Cover with half of chocolate mixture.
- Repeat with 1 quart of ice cream and other half of chocolate mixture.
- Freeze 3-5 hours