Walnut And Rosemary Oven Fried ChickenFrom pleclare 3 years ago
- 1/4 c low-fat buttermilk shopping list
- 2 Tbs Dijon mustard shopping list
- 4 (6 oz) chicken cutlets shopping list
- 1/3 c panko crmbs shopping list
- 1/3 c finely chopped walnuts shopping list
- 2 Tbs greated fresh parmigiano-reggiano cheese shopping list
- 3/4 tsp miced fresh rosemary shopping list
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- rosemary leaves(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Combine buttermilk and mustard in shallow dish,stirring with whisk. Add chicken to buttermilk mixture,turn to coat.
- Heat small skillet over med-high heat. Add panko to pan;cook 3 mins or till golden,stirring frequently. Combine Panko,nuts,and next 4 ingredients(through pepper) in shallow dish. Remove chicken from buttermilk mixture;discard buttermilk mixture.
- Dredge chicken in panko mixture.
- Arrange a wire rack on large baking sheet; coat rack with spray. Arrange chicken on rack;coat chicken with spray. Bake at 425 degrees for 13 mins or till chicken is done. Garnish with rosemary leaves, if desired.