Breakfast Egg and Bean BurritosFrom canned_food_fan 4 years ago
- 1 can (16 ounces) maple-cured, bacon-baked beans or other smoky-baked beans shopping list
- 6 large eggs shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine shopping list
- 6 strips cooked bacon, crumbled shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 6 (7- to 8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed shopping list
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- Canned salsa or ketchup, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the beans in a small saucepan until heated through; keep warm.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a 10-inch, non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the eggs and sprinkle with the bacon and green onions. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the eggs are softly cooked.
- Divide the egg mixture into 6 parts, and spoon one part into each tortilla. Top each with 1/4 cup beans and 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon cheese. Fold in the ends and roll up the burritos. Serve with salsa, if desired.
- Servings: 6
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 390; Total fat 16g; Saturated fat 7g; Cholesterol 235mg; Sodium 920mg; Total carbohydrate 43g; Fiber 6g; Protein 18g; Vitamin A 8%DV*; Vitamin C 2%DV; Calcium 15%DV; Iron 20%DV
- * Daily Value
People Who Like This Dish 1
- canned_food_fan Pittsburgh, PA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcanned_food_fan Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!