Marinated Flank SteakFrom jaki44 4 years ago
- 1 (2lb) flank steak shopping list
- 1 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 cup pineapple juice shopping list
- 2 minced garlic cloves shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 5 tbsp. sesame oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp. jerk seasoning (I used McCormick caribbean jerk seasoning mix) shopping list
How to make it
- Place steak in large zip-loc freezer bag.
- Combine soy sauce, pineapple juice, and next 4 ingredients; stirring until sugar dissolves; pour over steak. Seal bag, and chill 1 to 8 hours, turning occasionally. The longer it marinates, the stronger the flavor. Remove steak from marinate, discarding marinade.
- Grill steak, covered with grill lid over medium-high heat 5 minutes on each side to desired degree of doneness. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Cut steak diagonally across the grain.
The Cookjaki44 Tampa, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!