Spaghetti with Red Clam SauceFrom modelsmom 3 years ago
- 8oz thin spaghetti shopping list
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup frozen chopped onions shopping list
- 1/2 tsp (or more) bottled minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 jar (28 oz) spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 2 cans (6.5 oz each) chopped clams shopping list
How to make it
- Boil water and cook spaghetti until tender, 9 minutes
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onions, garlic, Italian seasoning, and Worcestershire. Cook, stirring often, 1 minute.
- Add the spaghetti sauce.
- Drain 1 can of clams and add to the skillet. Add the other can, undrained. Stir well.
- Bring to a slow boil, then reduce the hea to low & simmer while waiting for the pasta to finish cooking.
- When the spaghetti is tender, drain it, and place on serving plates.
- Top with sauce & serve immediately.
The Cookmodelsmom Worcester, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!