Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana MuffinsFrom christajoy 3 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 3 bananas, mashed shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease12 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Stir in peanut butter, bananas, flour and baking soda until blended. Fold in chocolate chips. Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center of muffins comes out clean.
The Cookchristajoy Lincoln, NE
- Not added to any groups yet!