Baked Cajun ChickenFrom hungrybear 4 years ago
- 2 pounds Chicken pieces shopping list
- Nonstick spray coating shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Nonfat milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 Dried thyme; crushed shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoons Garlic salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoons White pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoons Balck pepper shopping list
- Cajun Seasoning to taste shopping list
- hot sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Remove skin from chicken. Rinse chicken, pat dry.
- Spray a 13 by 9 by 2 inch baking dish with nonstick coating.
- Arrange the chicken, meaty sides up, in dish. Brush with milk.
- In small bowl mix onion powder, thyme, garlic salt, white pepper, red pepper, and black pepper. 5. Sprinkle over chicken. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 45 to 55 minutes or till the chicken is tender and no longer pink.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!