Chocolate Puffed Kamut SquaresFrom wholefoodhound 4 years ago
How to make it
- Combine honey, butter, maple syrup, cocoa, and vanilla in a heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a low, rumbling boil for five minutes.
- Add the puffed grains and stir.
- Pour mixture into a well-greased cake pan and pat down. See Photo
- Cool in the fridge.
- Cut into squares while still in the cake pans.
- Store in the fridge and serve cold (the squares tend to fall apart at room temperature).
People Who Like This Dish 0
- wholefoodhound Nelson, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookwholefoodhound Nelson, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!