Tender Grilled Snow Pea With CilantroFrom cuzpat 5 years ago
How to make it
- Start up your grill; while it is getting hot, tear off a sheet of aluminum foil.
- You will need a piece, which is about two feet long for this recipe.
- From here, it is pretty simple - place your snow peas in the center of the foil, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the chopped cilantro.
- Next, fold up the ends and double fold to seal your snow peas into a packet. The idea is that they will steam inside the packet while still getting just a touch of char and flavor from the grill.
- Simply place the packet on your grill (which should be medium-hot for this recipe) and allow to cook for about eight minutes.
- Remove from the grill and carefully pierce the packet to allow steam to escape. Alternately, you can open the packet while wearing oven mitts.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, garnish with a few cilantro leaves, and serve at once.
- You may never add snow peas to your stir-fries again, since you’ll be rushing to the grill as soon as you bring them home - yes, these are that good.