Raspberry Oatmeal BarsFrom zachil2 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- In large bowl, mix together oats, cake mix & melted margarine to it makes nice clumps an there is no dry mix left. Press 1/2 of the oats mixture evenly into the bottom of the preared pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix jam with water, and spread over the crust.
- Sprinkle remaining oat mixture evenly over the top.
- Bake for 18-23 min until top is lightly browned. Cool before cutting into bars.
The Cookzachil2 Mt. Vernon, USA
- Not added to any groups yet!