Spicy 7 Layer Taco DipFrom debsgoods 3 years ago
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix (hot one) shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa (hot one) shopping list
- 1 cup of Guacamole shopping list
- 1 large tomato, chopped shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 bunch chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup jalapenos in the jar (optional) shopping list
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese shopping list
- tabasco (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, mix the taco seasoning mix and refried beans Spread the mixture into a 13 x 9 pan
- Mix the sour cream and cream cheese in a medium bowl and spread over the refried beans.
- Top the layers with guacamole salsa, tomato, green bell pepper, jalapenos, green onions and top with Cheddar cheese.
- Garnish with black olives. Refrigerate for a few hours
- For and extra kick I like to drizzle tabasco sauce over the salsa
The Cookdebsgoods London, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!