Crumbled Feta Cheese Alaskan Smoked Salmon Nicoise SaladFrom corrinnej 6 years ago
- 6 plum tomatoes shopping list
- 6 canned artichokes quartered shopping list
- 1 cucumber shopping list
- 1 cup small green beans, cooked and cooled shopping list
- 4 small red onions shopping list
- 2 boiled eggs, quartered shopping list
- 6 to 8 oz Smoked Salmon cut into 1 inch strips shopping list
- 4 oz. Black Kalamata olives shopping list
- 1/2 container (2)Alouette® Feta or Fat Free Feta Crumbled Cheese shopping list
- 2 sprigs basil, chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 6 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- Salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare the dressing with the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt, pepper and vinegar, Refrigerate.
- Quarter the tomatoes. Thinly slice the eggs. Halve the cucumber and cut it into thin slices. Slice the onion into thing rings
- Instead of mixing the ingredients together, which you can do, I like to arrange them on a salad place for clor and appearance. Sprinkle the cheese on top, drizzle with the dressing and serve.
The Cookcorrinnej New Holland, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!