Rock Cod (or Orange Roughy) With Lemon, Ginger, And Soy SauceFrom o00o0o00oo0o0o 4 years ago
How to make it
- Poaching method:
- Poach or put fish in boiling water with lemons and ginger in shallow frying pan.
- Boil about 10-15 min. or until done.
- Drain and place on platter.
- Sprinkle soy sauce, sesame oil, sliced lemon or lemon juice, grated ginger, and fresh coriander.
- Microwave method:
- Place the fish in a microwave safe dish; pour soy sauce, sesame oil, lemon juice, grated ginger, fresh coriander on top; and microwave until done.
- It usually only takes about 5 minutes depending on how thick and how many fillets are used. After 5 minutes, I use a fork to see if the fish is flaky. If it is not flaky, cook it a little longer.
The Cooko00o0o00oo0o0o Los Angeles, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!