Potato Cheese SoupFrom jennyzzz 3 years ago
- 8 cups potatoes; peeled and cubed shopping list
- water as needed shopping list
- 2 cups chopped onion shopping list
- 4 cups chopped celery shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 4 cups half-and-half shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine shopping list
- 4 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, add water, potatoes, onions, celery, and salt. Bring to a simmer; simmer 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Transfer to blender and puree until chunky.
- Return to saucepan; add half-and-half, butter and cheese; simmer until hot, stirring to melt cheese.
- Make sure you do not let it boil and stir often to prevent any burning.
The Cookjennyzzz Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!