Frosted Sugar CookiesFrom xoxokhodge 3 years ago
- FOR COOKIES shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened shopping list
- 2 cups white sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 5 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- FOR FROSTING shopping list
- 1 cup of powdered sugar shopping list
- 1tbs of milk shopping list
- (you'll need to make more than one serving of this to cover all of the cookies. i used around four cups or powdered sugar.) shopping list
How to make it
- 1.In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Cover, and CHILL DOUGH FOR AT LEAST ONE HOUR(or overnight).
- 2.Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Roll out dough on floured surface 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. Cut into shapes with any cookie cutter. Place cookies 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 3.Bake 6 to 8 minutes in preheated oven. Cool completely.
The Cookxoxokhodge Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!