Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies Dipped In Chocolate!From misscandiquik 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees!
- Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK according to directions on the package
- Add all the ingredients and mix well. Tip: place this mix in the fridge to cool (approx 30 min)…This is an important step.
- On a cookie sheet, scoop 1/2"-1” balls, tightly formed (smaller is usually better since they are gluten free), and bake for 10-12 minutes…
- Let cool on a sheet of wax paper.
- Melt chocolate CANDIQUIK and simply dip half, or however much of the cookie you want... in the CANDIQUIK.
- Set on the wax paper to set and you're done!
The Cookmisscandiquik Plymouth, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!