Chewy Peanut Butter CookiesFrom anemica 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the brown sugar, white sugar and peanut butter together until smooth; add margarine and mix until smooth.
- Take the tsp of baking soda and mix it into the hot water. Add this mixture to the peanut butter mixture and blend.
- Add the two eggs and mix until blended.
- Gradually add the flour, mixing until incorporated.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a cookie sheet and roll dough into balls. Flatten with a greased fork.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden.
The Cookanemica Stratford, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!