Grilled Thai Chicken Breasts With Chili And LimeFrom SvL 5 years ago
- 1 skinless, boneless Chicken Breast, quartered, and trimmed of visible fat. shopping list
- ground pepper shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- minced cilantro shopping list
- Asian fish sauce shopping list
- Lime Juice shopping list
- brown sugar shopping list
- chili-powder shopping list
- some finely chopped Basil, Mint and left over Cilantro for garnish shopping list
- lime wedges, for serving shopping list
How to make it
- Season the chicken with pepper. In a bowl, mix the garlic with the cilantro, the fish sauce, the lime juice, brown sugar and chili powder; rub over the chicken and let stand for up to 1 hour. I didn't put exact amounts, I know. I don't like to. You want it not too dry, and not too wet. you want a slurry mixture.
- In a small bowl, toss the remaining cilantro with the mint and basil. Get yer grill hot. 350-400 range. I use a Propane grill because thats what I've got. Sear both sides till they've got a good color, and then close the lid and let cook until they're done all the way through. Serve tender and juicy.
- transfer to a plate and sprinkle the herbs around, serve with lime wedges
- serve with Jasmine rice, or Brown rice and a grilled tomato or a vegetable of your liking, and bingo, a "happy meal" . A chilled Mango lassi (mango yogurt drink) would also be nice.
The CookSvL Los Angeles, USA
- Not added to any groups yet!